Monday, April 30, 2007

The Floater

"Swanburg" I pleaded," do you think I can hold on to your cooler? Last time I didn't have a cooler, people left me."

"Sure thing Britt but, remember, it's an important job that requires a lot of focus, concentration, and commitment."


Ten minutes later I saw Swanburg again and sure enough he asked why I didn't have the cooler.

"Fuck yo' cooler" I yelled.

Not knowing what to do next, I put on this face and made this shadow-puppet:
That's when Swanburg called me a "tool-fuck" and started swimming back towards the shoot where I'd lost the cooler and its contents just 5 minutes before.
__
In other news:
This is the face I make when I think no one is looking.

This is the face I make whilst pissing myself.
__
And before you ask, I don't know what it means to be a "tool-fuck" and it was a unicorn. My shadow puppet was a unicorn.

No comments: