Thursday, May 10, 2007

BC the Rapper

Last night at Scruff's, I sang In the Club as made famous by 50 Cents. The song's beat and encouraging message make it a favorite of mine.

Take the chorus for example:

You can find me in the club
Bottle full of Bub
Mommy I got the X
If you into taking drugs.
I'm into having sex
Not into making love
So come give me a hug
If you into getting rubbed.

Beautiful. It loses something in transaltion but for those not from H-town:

Looking for help? Come find me.
Have a few drinks. Enjoy some of my champagne.
If you're into drugs I'll help you through it;
We all have problems.
For example my mother didn't love me so I have attachment issues.
Come here and I'll give you a hug . . .
maybe a back massage.

For my illiterate readers, here's the message in picture form:

X's, hugs, back massages, bunny ears, support group for those with attachment issues . . . it's all there. Only thing missing is a 36 second YouTube video of me performing.

No comments: